1. Ault, R.G. and R. Newton. 1971. "Brewing Hygiene and Biological Stability of Beers." Modern Brewing Technology, edited by W.P.K. Findlay. Cleveland, Ohio: The Macmillian Press.
2. Babcock Douglas R., Darl Holmer, and Andy Brewer. 1999. "Packaging - Draft Operations." The Practical Brewer, edited by John T. McCabe. Wauwatosa Wisconsin: Master Brewers Association of the Americas.
3. Back, W., M. Leibhard, and I. Bohak. 1992. "Flash Pasteurization - Membrane Filtration." Brauwelt International 1.
4. Briggs, Dennis E., Boulton, Chris A., Brookes, Peter A., and Stevens, Roger. 2004. Brewing: Science and Practice. Cambridge, England: Woodhead Publishing Limited.
5. Broughton, Barry. 1999. Personal Communication. MicroMatic USA, Inc.
6. DeYoung, Robert E. 1977. "Packaging - Bottling Operations." The Practical Brewer, edited by H.M. Broderick. Madison, Wisconsin: Master Brewers Association of the Americas.
7. Dunn, Alexander R. 2006. "Packaging Technology." Handbook of Brewing, edited by Fergus G. Priest and Graham G. Stewart. Boca Raton, Florida: CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group.
8. Gunn, Jeff. 1999. Personal Communication. IDD Process & Packaging, Inc.
9. Gunn, Jonathan. 1999. Personal Communication. IDD Process & Packaging, Inc.
10. Hough, J. S., et al. 1982. Malting and Brewing Science. Volume 2. London, England: Chapman-Hall, Ltd.
11. Huige, N., G. Sanchez, and J. Surfus. 1989. "Pasteurizer Operation and Control." MBAA Technical Quarterly 26 (1).
12. Kunze, Wolfgang. 1996. Technology Brewing and Malting, translated by Dr. Trevor Wainwright. Berlin, Germany: VLB Berlin.
13. Lee, Graham. 1999. Personal Communication. IDD Process & Packaging, Inc.
14. Machin, T.J. 1984. "The Kegging Line - A Brewer's Requirements." The Brewer 70 (832). 15 Markowski, Phil. 1996. "To Air is Human - Techniques and Technologies for Minimizing Air in Bottled Beers." Brewing Techniques 4 (2).
16. O'Rourke, Tim. 1996. "Strict Hygiene Regime is Essential for Trouble-Free Bottle Filling." Brewers' Guardian 125 (8).
17. Sharpe, F.R. 1984. "Evaluation and Control of Flavor in Beer." Brewers' Guardian 113 (1).
18. Strandberg, Del. 1999. Personal Communication. Spartenburg Stainless Products, Inc.
19. Thompson, Donald, Karl Ockert, and Vince Cottone. 1999. "Craft Brewing." The Practical Brewer, edited by John T. McCabe. Wauwatosa Wisconsin: Master Brewers Association of the Americas.
Click on the following topics for more information on kegging beer.